Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bloody Computers

When I arrived at the motel last night I was able to get on to the ondemandit site to check my office e-mails. Think I could do it today I just can't seem to get the website up again. Similarly, I cant even get the xtramail site at all.I am not allowed by the computer to get on to facebook as it is blocked. I can only access this blog. Maybe I will try at Suzanne's tomorrow night.
This is a great motel even though it is a lot further from the airport than the ones I had checked out a few weeks back. It is cheap ($55 a night plus tax) with a standard continental breakfast. It has a big indoor pool which I haven't used yet. My room is perfctly fine and the bed is great
A change of plans tomorrow. I will not be going to Lake Nokonis to test kayaks as they are not taking any of the 3 that I am interested in. I sat in the Storm and Titan at the boat shop. The Titan is a mighty fine fibreglass boat and I am sure we could have a happy and fulfilling relationship over the next 2 plus months if I bought it, but I am leaving it to the last possible moment to make my decision

No comments:

Post a Comment