Thursday, May 19, 2011

Party Party

I am having what I have termed a going away/memorial party to which I have invited all my kayaking buddies/Rotarian friends and family. I don't know how many Rotarians are likely to turn up but there will be a good turnout from the kayakers, including some that don't kayak much these days and who as a consequence I don't get to see as nearly as much as I would like. It also looks like we will have a full turnout of all the 9 members of the original kayak for Cancer team except for one who is in Australia.This is fitting as it was this trip that sparked my interest in long distance paddling and has resulted in this trip being undertaken. My wife says it is all Chris Dench's fault and she will be having words with him on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment